The use of the Fatso website and service is confidential. No details of rental activity will be disclosed to third parties unless required by law.
By subscribing to and using a Fatso service you acknowledge that Fatso will be collecting personal information about you for the purpose of enabling you to subscribe to the service and to enable Fatso to administer your account. The intended recipient of the information is Screen Enterprises Limited, which will collect and hold the information. If all the required information is not provided the service you seek from Fatso Ltd will not be able to be provided. You understand that you can access your personal information held with Fatso and can correct this information as needed.
Fatso may collect and retain web site visitors' contact information (like their e-mail addresses, URLs, IP addresses and type of browser). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about Fatso's activities and general promotional material which Fatso believes may be useful to you;
- to customise materials you may see when visiting the site and which Fatso may send to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
Fatso utilises "cookies" and other technical measures which enable it to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
Fatso will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request Fatso not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, Fatso will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but it may still use or disclose that information if:
- it subsequently notifies you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- it believes that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- it is required by law to disclose the information.
Material you send to Fatso may be monitored by Fatso for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
All personal information which Fatso collects and keeps is retained by it and is kept confidential to the same standard that Fatso uses for its own confidential information. You will appreciate, however, that Fatso cannot guarantee the security of transmission and nor can Fatso guarantee that its systems are impervious to hackers or other unauthorised or malicious intrusion.
Fatso considers it is the responsibility of parents to monitor children's use of the internet. Nevertheless it is Fatso's policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 18 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
Where you use a link from this site to another please note that that other site's privacy policies may differ from Fatso's. Fatso is not responsible for the privacy policies or their observance at any other site.